Linen Embroidery Thread - Non waxed Linen Thread - 100% Linen 50/3 -  Londonderry Thread - Smooth Linen Thread - Londonderry Linen Thread

Linen Embroidery Thread - Non waxed Linen Thread - 100% Linen 50/3 - Londonderry Thread - Smooth Linen Thread - Londonderry Linen Thread

(597)
Write Review
More
$ 1.50
Add to Cart
In stock
Description

100% Soft Linen Thread Non-waxed Material: 100% Linen FibersColors: 28 colors available => DAY BREAK has been DISCONTINUED! Refer to the Color Chart Image #2, and advise color at check out in Message to Seller section.Weight: 50/3Dimensions: Each spool has 30 metersQTY: 1, 3, 5, 10 or 20 Spools or

100% Soft Linen Thread Non-waxed , Material: 100% Linen Fibers, Colors: 28 colors available , => DAY BREAK has been DISCONTINUED! , Refer to the Color

Linen Embroidery Thread - Non waxed Linen Thread - 100% Linen 50/3 - Londonderry Thread - Smooth Linen Thread - Londonderry Linen Thread

Whitework specialty threads

LONDONDERRY LINEN THREAD 18/3 - Cornflower

This is a very popular thread and I do my best to keep all colors in stock. In the event that a color runs out I will notify you as soon as possible

Londonderry Linen Thread — Colophon Book Arts Supply

The design is in the details! Great for bookbinding, crafts and art projects, this thread is lightly waxed for easy, tangle-free use. This set includes three 20 yd. spools of black, orange and purple, sure to enhance the look of sewn projects.

Lineco Waxed Genuine Linen Thread, 20 Yards, Pack of 3 Spools: Natural (BBHM208)

Linen Embroidery Thread Non Waxed Linen Thread 100% Linen 50/3

Expand your embroidery thread collection with Londonderry Linen thread. This exceptionally strong thread is made from wet-spun line linen and adds a

Londonderry Linen Thread (50/3) - Black (#99)

Londonderry Linen Thread is our favorite thread to hand-sew with and is produced with 100% wet-spun linen. This thread has a natural, matte look and

Linen Thread

This is a very popular thread and I do my best to keep all colors in stock. In the event that a color runs out I will notify you as soon as possible

Londonderry Linen Thread — Colophon Book Arts Supply

Londonderry Linen Thread

Swiss Linen Thread // Vintage Embroidery Thread 100% Natural Linen

Linen Embroidery Thread Non Waxed Linen Thread 100% Linen 50/3